cloud erp solutions is a set of business tasks that provide real-time access to company information via a web connection. Also known as software as a service (SaaS), it requires no onsite hardware, as targets and information are stored on a remote server. There are also economic benefits to adopting cloud ERP, such as reducing the number of IT support providers, paying monthly fees for licenses and hardware instead of having to pay for them up front, and eliminating the need for improvement initiatives. A cloud-based ERP system integrates all of the group’s tools, including corporate information and financial management, supply chain management, order processing, customer relationship management (CRM), performance management, business management and purchasing.
The Big Advantage
Cloud-based ERP software has significant benefits beyond the cost and tool savings associated with it. With capabilities such as cellular platforms and IoT (liberation networks), cloud-based software products are the best way to innovate.
Cloud-based ERP software providers focus on integrating intuitive tools to help companies gain long-term process control and reduce steering. Key benefits include
- ERP software not only provides you with business information, it also helps you streamline your processes. One aspect of this is the automation of steering operations, which can save you time and allow you to perform tasks that require more human involvement. Tools such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning can analyze information to predict performance and look for recommendations and exceptions for specific processes.
- Cloud ERP solutions collaboration is designed to work together. Customers can use cloud ERP software to remotely access company information and collaborate with colleagues using internal communication channels. In some cases, information can be shared between departments simply by granting access with permissions.
- Enterprise information tools are integrated with the purpose of the cloud, providing a context in which information can be viewed in real time. In addition, sophisticated consumer expertise (UX) uses tools such as dashboards, data sheets and information bars to organize and present information in a consumer-friendly way.
- Constant updates and new features. Cloud-based software does not need to be modified to make the most of new tools and enhanced security. Software updates and new features are robotic after launch, so all potential customers can always use the same software model.
- Excessive availability. Cloud-based ERP software has less downtime. In fact, Oracle guarantees 99.5 percent availability and 99.96 percent average uptime. This eases the workload on your in-house IT staff and ensures virtually uninterrupted access to the information you promote.